Polycarbonate Lab Trays
100’s of standard tools available for use with laboratory trays. No tooling cost for any item with a standard tool. Polycarbonate trays are commonly used as lab trays or when higher temperature resistance is required.
- See Tray Size Chart for cavity sizes available. Polycarbonate trays are run to order in the same sizes as the stock PVC items. Lead time is 2-4 Weeks ARO. Call or email for details on stock polycarbonate trays or for quote information.
- Higher heat material. Standard thermoform trays in materials such as PETG, or ABS have a heat deflection temperature of only 165 degrees. See Poly-Carbonate Guideline (Heat Guideline) for heat deflection, continuous heat temperature, and intermittent temperature information for poly-carbonate.
- Individual tray cavities separate parts during baking.
- Natural Color for Polycarbonate is clear. Black polycarbonate is also available.
- Data page for polycarbonate see link (Data-Sheet-Sabic-Lexan). This is a common polycarbonate and may not be the brand used for the project.
- Vacuum formed polycarbonate trays are commonly used for baking or lab trays in R&D and medical applications.