Manufacturing Tray Packaging Solutions
Custom Kitting Trays
Manufacturing Parts Trays
- Photos shows an example where the part fit prevents parts from being placed in the wrong cavity.
- Part color contrasts sharply with tray to make it obvious if a part is missing, or if a part was remaining after assembly. This avoids costly assembly errors.
- Tray is reusable with a long life. Trays are able to be washed as needed over time.
- Lettering with part description or part number is molded molded into tray.
- Tooling Cost Low: thermoform tooling estimated at 1/10th of injection mold tooling.
- Tray used for storage and component part staging in preparation of final assembly.
- Tray Cavities are numbered for part identification.
- A dozen cavity sizes
- Clear and opaque lids available.
- Material options include Gray HDPE, Anti-Static Blue HDPE, and Conductive Black HDPE.
- Generally stock in Gray HDPE.
- Heavy Duty for long term use.
In Stock Plastic Trays, Heavy Duty
- Large Tray Cavities
- Sort and/or obtain component parts from tray with ease to speed up the assembly process.
- Multi-purpose trays can also be used as storage trays
- Heavy Duty, Reusable plastic parts assembly and storage trays
- Material options include….