Foam Insert Trays
Custom Foam Insert Trays
- Free quote. This involves a review of the application, key design requirements, and tray function. Specific design process will be noted in estimate.
- With PO, drawing is created for approval. This step helps insure the tray meets expectations and serves as an opportunity to make adjustments and or changes to design.
- Mini Cavity Sample. We build a tray with only a few cavities in most custom tray projects. This is a good and inexpensive test of part-cavity fit, and stacking. Changes can be made after this step.
- Full size prototype. This step can be added if any specifications require a full size tray for package testing or for evaluation.
- Production Tooling is built and first article submitted for final approval.
See link for info: FOAM MATERIALS
Custom Foam Tray Lead Time
Timing for a new custom foam tray is generally between 1 and 3 weeks. Repeat orders between 1 and 2 weeks.